Requirements: Android 1.5+
Overview: Root FTP Server enables you to access your file system over WiFi or USB. Unlike other similar products, it will let you make changes to any part of your device, for example to your data or system folder. You can of course access your SD card. You have to have a ROOTED device!
• access the whole file system with read-write privilegies
• change files’ permissions
• use USB for higher transfer speed
• written in C++ to provide best performance
• active and passive mode
• you cannot set password
For further details please visit http://waterdev.com/apps/rftp.
Articles about RFTP:
* http://www.goodandevo.net/2011/05/ho...-computer.html (tutorial)
Tag : Android Apps