Launcher 7 - Donate v188.8.131.52
Requirements: Android version 2.1 and higher
Overview: Ad-free version of Launcher 7.
The Winphone 7 lookalike launcher, almost like the real thing and in some ways even better!
- 1x1, 2x1 and 1x2 tiles with configurable colors
- Widgets in a tile! (provided that widget fits)
- Almost real like tile animation
- Almost real like tile re-arrange mode
- Almost real like status bar
- Animated contacts tile (supports G+ synced contacts)
- Pinnable contact-tile which animates like the real phone
- Folder tiles
- Webpage tiles
- Picture hub (use with care, it needs memory!!!!)
- Filterable application list
- Stock wp7-like colors and color selection
- PICTURE HUB NEEDS A LOT OF MEMORY! IF YOU ENCOUNTER PROBLEMS, STOP USING THE TILE - THERE IS NO WAY TO MAKE MEMORY FOOTPRINT SMALLER, OR INCREASE MEMORY ON YOUR DEVICE
- Initial setup may be broken depending on your phone manufacturer, you probably need to replace the tiles
- To add new application to main screen, long press on an application in application drawer and select "pin to home screen"
- Filtered apps can be restored from the launcher settings fitered apps page
- Tiles can be made transparent by adjusting the alpha value from the horizontal bar on the color selector
- All bitmaps must fit inside 48 megabyte heap (high-end phones, lower-end phones even less than that), so don't try to use too many 25 megabyte bitmaps on your tiles or you will see FC.
- Gmail tile will not work anymore, use Mail tile instead
- By default WP7 statusbar shows icons only if you touch it. You can adjust the functionality from statusbar options
- "Smaller tiles" will make 1x1 tile to 172x172 pixels in HDPI resolution. I managed to measure the tiles wrong when I started developing L7 and tiles have been too big ever since. 172x172 tiles seem to be faster too, so I suggest you to try them!
What's in this version:
removed one unused bitmap per application from icon cache (should slightly help with memory issues)
removed one expensive graphics call from render loop (should give tiny bit more smoothness)
app drawer icons now have background enabled, to disable it go to L7 settings -> Application drawer -> Transparent icons
couple of crashes fixed here and there
fixed crash when selecting application
fixed issue where tile modify didn't change app icon
Tag : Android Themes