Popup Notifier v2.6 Apk | 147 KB | Multiupload
REQUIRES ANDROID:2.1 and up
Bring your phone's user interface to a whole new level with this app. Popup Notifier brings a whole new way to display your notifications on your Android smartphone. You can display all your Android notifications as popups.
- Better support for MessengerWithYou
- Better support for eBuddy
- Better support for MB Notifications
- Fixed Whatsapp support
--== TO ACTIVATE THE SERVICE ==--
To work properly, Popup Notifier requires that you activate the accessibility service « Popup Notifier Service » (accessibility services are currently the only way to catch notifications on Android systems).
- After installing, click « Open »
- Click the « Go to » button
- If it’s not already checked, check « Accessibility »
- Check « Popup Notifier Service »
Your notifications will now be displayed in a popup window.
--== HOW TO USE IT ==--
Once you have activated the service and configured the app, your notifications will show as popups, with 3 buttons :
- Go to : has the same effect as clicking the notification in the status bar
- Dismiss : dismisses the current notification and shows the next one (or closes the popup if there is no other notification to show)
- Clear : clears all notifications and closes the popup
Note that clicking « Dismiss » or « Clear » won’t remove the notification(s) from the status bar (Android system doesn’t allow to manually remove notifications from the status bar)
--== CONFIGURATION ==--
To receive popup notifications from an app, check it in the « Monitoring » section of the preferences.
Here are some examples of apps to check :
- Missed calls : Will show « Missed call from [caller] »
- Messaging apps (GO SMS, Handsent SMS, Trillian, Facebook Chat, Google Talk, …) : Will show a popup with the ID of the sender and the content of the message
- K-9 Mail : Will show the ID of the sender and the subject of the mail
- Status bar : Will show popups such as « USB connected », « Battery low » or « Battery fully charged »
Download - Market
Tag : Android