Market Unlocker v3.2.1 Apk | 476 KB | Mediafire | Multipload
Requires Android:2.2 and up
Market Unlocker lets you access paid or restricted apps in Android Market 2.x and 3.x and Amazon Appstore in one click. It's safe, stable, simple and free.
- Minor UI align
- Fix FC with progress dialog
- Support save default market
- Support configure custom market with numeric code
- Add monitor radio change on auto unlock (to resolve market might be reverted in some ROMs when radio changes)
For some apps are just enabled for some specific countries and not available to the other countries,so it is very difficult to download many high quality software. Market Unlocker lets you access paid apps from countries where paid apps are not yet available.
***Get Root permission
***Have installed Android market
***Have installed Amazon appstore (optional)
***Change provider in one click
***Change provider automatically on boot or switch to flightmode
***Proxy support for market 3.x. It support HTTP, Socks4, Socks5 proxy and user authentication.
***Support Amazon Appstore outside USA.
It is not permanent, will be original after reboot or flight mode! So if you want to back to default market,just reboot or reset flight mode, but you can check "Auto Unlock" to fake it again automatically.
+++++ IMPORTANT UPDATE +++++
You can keep proxy disabled for your market 2.x, only check "Market Unlocker" to enable the function.
To work with new market 3.x,
1. Configure a USA (surely you can use other countries ip if they also support to show paid/restriced apps) proxy server and fill into market unlocker.
2. Enable proxy
3. Choose provider (optional. by default verizon is selected)
4. Check "Market Unlocker" to enable function.
That's all. Open Android market again, paid apps now are back to you. Good luck!
Tag : Android